The Oregon Public Utility Commission recently announced a continuation of the May 1st, 2015 Solar Payment Option allotment period. Applications will now be accepted through March 31st, 2016.
Capacity for the PGE Solar Payment Option will be distributed by Oregon Administrative Rule and per Oregon Public Utility Commission Order as capacity becomes available. Applicants will be placed on a waiting list and accepted into the program on a first-come, first-served basis pending capacity availability. We will e-mail you if and when your reservation is approved and provide your reservation start date. Existing net metering customers cannot be enrolled in or convert to the PGE Solar Payment Option.
Here’s what you’ll need to complete your online Capacity Reservation Application to reserve your place in the PGE Solar Payment Option program.
- Your name and e-mail address
- PGE account number where system will be installed
- PGE meter number where system will be installed
- Address of solar installation
- Anticipated date when solar installation will go online
- Anticipated level of interconnection
- Level 1 is 25 kW (DC) or smaller
- Level 2 is larger than 25 kW (DC)
- Level 3 is for special circumstances
- Nameplate capacity in kW (DC)
- Estimated annual system production (in kWh)
- System installer: Name of company, contact person and e-mail address.
- Credit card for deposit of $500 or $20 x nameplate capacity (DC), whichever is larger. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal. NOTE: Deposit payment will be required only if your Capacity Reservation Application is chosen.