Capacity for the PGE Solar Payment Option will be distributed by Oregon Administrative Rule and per Oregon Public Utility Commission Order on a lottery basis until the capacity limit is reached for the current reservation period. We will e-mail you when your reservation is approved and provide your reservation start date. Existing net metering customers cannot be enrolled in or convert to the PGE Solar Payment Option.
Here’s what you’ll need to complete your online Capacity Reservation Application to reserve your place in the PGE Solar Payment Option program.
- Your name and e-mail address
- PGE account number where system will be installed
- PGE meter number where system will be installed
- Address of solar installation
- Anticipated date when solar installation will go online
- Anticipated level of interconnection
- Level 1 is 25 kW (DC) or smaller
- Level 2 is larger than 25 kW (DC)
- Level 3 is for special circumstances
- Nameplate capacity in kW (DC)
- Estimated annual system production (in kWh)
- System installer: Name of company, contact person and e-mail address.
- Credit card for deposit of $500 or $20 x nameplate capacity (DC), whichever is larger. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal. NOTE: Deposit payment will be required only if your Capacity Reservation Application is chosen.